Sunday, September 9, 2012

Naive Little (Girl) Elyen

Posted by Unknown at 10:10 AM
*Sigh*
-I'm stuck on chapter eight again.

I really, really dislike writing the conflict part. I hate making the characters fight, I hate making the heroine cry, I hate making the hero look like a jerk. I don't want them to argue, I don't want them to be apart. But they have to, otherwise, their story will be sent back at me right away.

I'm currently very attached to the story I'm writing. I finished all the "kilig scenes" in just two days, but I can't bring myself to write the conflict part and I've been wasting time for five days now.

I'm such a naive little elyen. I only look at the bright side of this world when in reality, our world is a shit wrapped in sweets and ribbons. That's the thing I can't seem to remind myself. I believe everyone is kind, I believe in true love, I believe in fairies. I refuse to face reality.

...

Er, I'm sleepy.

-The Elyen Girl Spacing Out Again

1 comments:

Yasmin Joo on September 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM said...

Waah! Bakit ako gustong gusto kong isulat 'pag nasa conflict part na??? Haha. Sadista ata ako eh.

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting