Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Next Big Thing

Posted by Unknown at 9:01 AM

The Next Big Thing - *cries* thank you for giving me the chance to visit my blog again after what seemed to be eternity! Thank you, `My Nikka, for tagging me on your TNBT.


 1. What is the working title of your next book?
     -Love The Ninja Way

2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
     -The idea came from my editor. Love The Ninja Way is the sequel to my novel Love, Headbutts And Everything Nice. This book was supposed to be a stand-alone novel because I have issues with writing sequels. HAHA! She texted me and asked me to write a story for this particular couple. Actually, it was also her who suggested me to pair them up.

3. What genre does your book fall under?
     -Romantic... well, I wanted to say it's a rom-com but I don't want the readers to get their hopes high only to be disappointed in the end. LOL.

4. What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
     -I prefer two-D characters. Actually, my visual inspirations for this story are Yahiro Saiga and Megumi Yamamoto from the anime/manga Special A. But if I really have to choose people from the real world *chuckles* I'd pick Ashely Greene and Jackson Rathbone. :P *Team Alice-Jasper forever!*

5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
     -A HUGE misunderstanding pushed the heroine to mess up the hero's life but along the way, she discovered his gentle side, one by one until she fell in love with him.

6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
     -It will be published under Precious Hearts Romances.

7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
     -A week, I guess.

8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
     -Er... is it acceptable if I say I could compare this story to shoujo mangas? This book is light, mushy with a little bit of drama. Love The Ninja Way is kinda "makulit."

9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
     -Again, my editor. :) After reading her text message, ideas suddenly flowed inside my head. If it wasn't for her, I would have never written a sequel for Love, Headbutts And Everything Nice.

10. What else about the book might pique the reader's interest?
     -The title? Hehe. Find out how on earth did the ninjas are involved in this novel! :)

Tagging: Pearl Hermosa, Tyra, Jelaine Alber, Ate MK Sapida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting