Friday, August 2, 2013

Failed

Posted by Unknown at 3:42 AM

"Kailan niyo pa nakalimutan ang mga sarili niyo?"

-Gaara
(Naruto Shippuden, Tagalog dubbed in Abs-Cbn)

I'm not a Naruto fanatic, but I really love Gaara. That certain line of his really caught my attention. It was as if he was directly asking me the question above. And after months of being in the "lost state", I was finally able to name what I have become: a failure.

It didn't shock me though. Just... it just made me a little sad. I always knew I tend to run away when I'm scared, but recently, I decided to face my fears head-on. After months of worrying about it, I have finally started to make a move on fixing the problem in my Nihongo grade. It will take a lot of work, but what important is I get it done and over with as soon as possible.

And about my writing style... yeah, I started from scratch again. I'm reading tips on how to write a good novel. I won't elaborate more, but I am hoping for good results.

^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting