Monday, February 11, 2013

Galit Ako!

Posted by Unknown at 5:20 AM
"The world doesn't revolve around you" my face. I don't give a damn if you call me selfish but don't make me f*cking wait. There are two things I hated most: being hurt physically and making me wait.

I'm short-tempered and I get rude when I'm annoyed. I glare at everyone, yes, everyone. I don't even try to open my mouth when I'm mad because I know I'll only curse. So f*cking annoying. I hate waiting in line, I hate waiting for feedbacks, I hate waiting for the internet connection to be fixed, I hate everything that has me standing in a corner while waiting for someone for God knows how long.

F*ck. I hate this day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting