Sunday, January 27, 2013

Damned Moments 3

Posted by Unknown at 6:29 PM
I can't calm down. Damn. I know my whole day will be ruined now. Maybe I'll fail in our midterm exam? Or maybe I'll get called in recitation but since I haven't touched my notes since last week, I'll be humiliated. I'm not expecting for anything good now.

It's very irritating, what a great way to start the week.

I never been this infuriated since I don't know how long. Maybe I've been too carefree I forgot that to be cool, things must run smoothly. I'm reflecting now.

AND OH, MAMA. PLEASE STOP REMINDING ME ABOUT MY STUPID MISTAKE. SERIOUSLY, IT'S NOT HELPING AT ALL!

Gah! How can I calm down when people won't stop talking about my mistake? Move on, people! I'm trying to keep my sanity contact here! It's not easy. I guess this anger is enough to last me... a whole sem of stressful activities!


ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

-Damned Me 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting