Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fluffinees!

Posted by Unknown at 2:40 PM
Kinikilig ako sa sinusulat ko! Hehe. I don't want to sound conceited, and I'm not about to boast about the story, but I can't help but write this post about how I feel about the novel I'm writing the moment. The plot was common. But I so love the characters. Para akong timang. Sabagay, ako nga talaga dapat ang nagmamahal sa mga baby ko. Hehe.

I guess I'm in love with the hero and the heroine. More than the story, I like their "chemistry". I always worry whether my "kilig scenes" would be effective or not. At lalong bihira lang ako kiligin sa mga sinusulat ko. But now, I'm feeling that "kilig" between my characters. Nyaaa! I think I just sounded so conceited! I'm sorry! I don't mean to brag about this, and please don't expect too much from this! I'm gonna elaborate so you won't get annoyed! :)

Nasabi kong "kinikilig" ako sa mga tauhan ko because they remind me how it feels like to be in love again. `Yong tipong wala nang ibang mahalaga sa'yo kundi magustuhan ka rin ng taong mahal mo. `Yong bibigya mo ng malisya lahat ng gawin niya kasi gusto mo siya. `Yong tipong binabakuran mo siya kahit hindi kayo. Siguro naaalala ko lang `yong lalaking gustung-gusto ko kaya ako nakakaramdam ng ganito. And the characters are too innocent, too cute. They are both scared to fall in love, yet, they can't stay away from each other. Parang may magnet na nagdidikit sa kanila. They are both insecure, yet, they are willing to overcome their fears to be together. Ah~ So pure!

Sabihin nang mayabang ako but the butterflies rammed against the wall of my tummy. Siguro dahil mababaw lang ako at madaling kiligin. Pero sana, kiligin din kayo kung sakaling pumasa man ang story na `to at ma-publish. If not, it could only mean I'm just a cocky girl boasting about her story. Nyaaa! Soooory! >.<

-Luna King

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting