Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cory & Lea

Posted by Unknown at 7:09 PM
I'm not a fan of Glee, but I like that show. I didn't just have the chance to watch it since I'm busy with school and work. I shouldn't feel attached to the characters since I could count on my fingers the episodes I've watched. But... but my heart was still broken after hearing the news that Cory passed away. I was saddened by the cause of his death, but above that, I am more saddened by the fact that he has left Lea.

You see, that is Cory and Lea's magic. The chemistry Finn and Rachel had on-screen was manifested off-screen. They click. They just had to be together. I am a proof since I'm not a super fan, but I still loved them together. The news was heartbreaking. He was so young, and he had dreams... with Lea. Just thinking about the life they dreamed of together that just won't happen anymore is enough to make me feel depressed.

They were a symbol of true love, and all of a sudden, he was gone. The love everyone envied was shattered right before our eyes. Lea, our poor Lea, must be feeling worst.

Ah, I won't make this longer. I might cry again. All I want to say is... though Cory has left Lea, I knew what they had would be irreplaceable and unforgettable. True love, indeed.

"You're going to be star. Without me."
-Finn Hudson

The line above killed me inside. It's like a premonition of what's gonna happen to Lea.

And the video below made me cry a river. It's perfect for Cory and Lea's love: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67NxeGZKym4 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting