Monday, July 8, 2013

English

Posted by Unknown at 2:38 PM
I'm having difficulties in speaking and writing in English now.

Today, I was asked to read my English feature article in class, and as embarrassing as it could get, I pronounced each word as if they are tongue-twisters. I freakin' hate my accent, it sounded so pilit. And I remember, recently, while I was writing, I forgot the correct spelling of "marriage". Gaaah. I'm so ashamed of myself.

My former English teacher in HS might probably *facepalm* when she happens to read this post. I was good in English way back then. LOL. Maybe I should start reading English books and I should start picking up my dictionary again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting