Friday, July 5, 2013

Jaycee

Posted by Unknown at 7:53 PM
Jaycee is my crush. :)

LOL. Jaycee made me do one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Joke! I was in MOA with my friends (Mame Akira and `My Nikka) when I saw him. He was really handsome I just found myself trailing him until he went inside a certain shop. I followed him there, too!

Everyone was looking at me as my friend take stolen shots of him. I gathered up all my courage and asked a picture with him! Then, a solo shot after that. He was actually hesitant at first, and he asked me why I was taking his pic. I said he's a perfect hero material and I need him as an inspiration for the book I was writing then.

I asked his name and his Facebook account, but he didn't want to tell me. Haha. Maybe nakulitan na siya so he finally gave me his name --- Jaycee! Though I doubt if it was his real name.

BOOK TITLE:
My Boy PeeCee
CHARACTER NAME:
Jaycee Kim

Here's our picture together:
Jaycee and I. This was taken in MOA, after I stalked him around.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting