Friday, July 5, 2013

PeeCee

Posted by Unknown at 7:22 PM
PeeCee is my favorite boy. :)
Yes, I'm gaga over him, even though he doesn't know I exist. Well, maybe he knows, but he doesn't care. We talk, we chat, but we're not really close. I always "hunt" him at school and I always make sure to take a picture of/with him. I so love his face. He has all the characteristics I wanted in a guy.

We first met at McDo. Our tables were side by side but there was a window-like division between us. But that didn't stop me from talking to him. LOL. I asked him if I could take a picture of him using the camera of my phone. And he was nice enough to stay still for a few seconds and smile at me as I take a picture of him. Gaaah. It was love at first click!


A month after that, my friend saw his picture on my phone and she said, "Si PeeCee `yan, ah!"
Apparently, he is kinda famous in our university. I searched him on Facebook - the ever stalker-friendly social networking site - and added him. I also sent him a message asking if I could use him as an inspiration for my next book. He said yes, and yah, I wrote a novel where in the characters are based on US. Yah, I'm the heroine of that book!

BOOK TITLE:
My Boy PeeCee
CHARACTER NAME:
PeeCee Illustre

Here's our picture together:
PeeCee and I. This was taken a month after our first encounter. I was so surprised to him again, so I asked him to take a picture with me. And yah, I'm this thick-skinned. But I don't care. This picture is so worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting