Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pork Part 2

Posted by Unknown at 7:15 AM
Procrastination at its best.

*sigh*
I mentioned before that instead of dutifully doing our daily assignment, I make my Sundays a "News Article Marathon". I'm supposed to write summaries of five sports news and five news articles. But after 2 hours of facing my laptop, all I've finished was one sports news summary. Gaaaah. I'm so lazy.

*sigh*
And I overreacted over a certain post in our university group page on Facebook. I kinda feel bad about it. This is why I hate speaking out. I feel guilty and anxious because I'm worried if I hurt someone's feelings. I hope people would look past my "sermon" and see that I'm just concerned about them.

*sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Luna Banana Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting